Strong support of community is important to everyone. At Alliant we encourage our staff to get involved, whether it is a local non-profit or a local chamber we are willing to invest the time to allow our employees to meet obligations of membership. We feel that a strong community commitment builds a stronger organization.
Alliant is proud to be a part of the Washington communities we serve!
- Alliant was given the Junior JA World Partnership Award Friday February 14, 2014 at Junior Achievement’s Donor Appreciation event. On hand to accept the award from Alliant were Michael Liddicoat and Juan Crisostomo. For more information on Junior Achievement check it out here.
- Alliant Communications participated in the Junior Achievement Bowling Bash. Alliant had two teams of 5 employees who secured pledges to raise money for JA World. Alliant’s teams were the J5 and Split Personalities. Between the two teams and additional sponsorship by Alliant we were able to raise over $2400 and counting, for Junior Achievement programs. It’s not too late to contribute! Visit the Junior Achievement Bowling Bash event page, click on donate, then search by company and choose Alliant Communications. At this point you can choose anyone from the J5 or Split Personalities to make a pledge. It was a great event we all hope to see next year.
Junior Achievement is a nonprofit organization providing a series of business, economics and life-skills programs to enhance the education of young people. To learn more about Junior Achievement or to see which local companies support Junior Achievement, check out their website. Better yet, if you live in or will be visiting Yakima, check out their new JA World facility on University Place in Terrace Heights. Alliant hopes their participation and the participation of others will help make this a successful event for Junior Achievement.
- This fall, Alliant is partnering with Allied Arts for their largest annual fundraiser, the Fresh Hop Ale Festival. Sponsoring a VIP Table for the night, Alliant team members John Slaughter and Joe Longo have also been working hard behind the scenes as members of Allied Arts’ Board of Directors and the Fresh Hop Ale Festival Committee. This involvement is key to the success of the event and the organization behind it—proceeds from the festival bring in almost 20% of the art non-profit’s annual budget! For more information on the Fresh Hop Ale Festival, visit www.freshhopalefestival.com
- Alliant sponsored a hole at the 1st annual EnTrust fund raiser. Joe Longo, Customer Advocate participated in the event as the Alliant Representative. EnTrust Community Services (formerly Provident Horizon Group) is committed to enriching the lives of people with disabilities by promoting creative employment, education, and health options that foster integration into their communities.
- With time and monetary donations, Alliant continues to support United Way, because United Way supports organizations that help make our community a better place to live.
Click the logo to learn more about an organization.